Researchers say that eating an apple and a diet together helps you lose weight. When eating a fruit that had low energy and glycemix index and another survey study. It was found that increasing the intake of fiber-rich fruits and antioxidants, such as apples, was found to be significant for weight loss. Making it possible to conclude that Eating apples along with a healthy diet can reduce weight and help promote overall health.
The benefits of apples for other health aspects.
1. Rich in nutrients. Apples contain many vitamins and minerals. Also known are vitamin C and potassium. Including key nutrients such as vitamin K, vitamin B6, manganese and copper and peel the apples, then arranged to have maximum nutrient which helps reduce the risk of many diseases and health benefits several.
2. Low Glycemic Index (GI) Apples have a low GI, which causes a slight change in your blood sugar after eating the GI in your diet. This helps to maintain the blood sugar level is not too high.
3. Heart health in apples contains nutrients. Antioxidants and dietary fiber can help reduce the risk of heart disease. It also helps to reduce inflammation and lower cholesterol, a risk factor for heart disease.
4. Anticancer Antioxidants in apples help prevent many types of cancer. Several studies say the cancer that apples can help prevent is lung cancer. Moreover, eating at least one apple per day can also reduce the risk of mouth cancer, throat cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer and colon cancer.
5. Brain function. Apple juice can help maintain the brain’s functioning and prevent Alzheimer’s disease