For those who want to strengthen their muscles And general exercise In every goal. Key nutrients for building and repairing muscles Everyone thinks of protein first. And when it comes to the nutrient sources of protein We mainly focus on meat. But if we go into the Tanjae phase Where should we add nutrients to keep it in the program properly? And also fill the protein portion of the day to meet the goals of our program So what kind of foods are good for vegetarian? To complete the protein portion And how are the protein proportions of each type.
1. White tofu and different types of tofu. Tofu is one of the popular ingredients. Popular for vegetarians and vegans. Because it’s easy to find, inexpensive, and soft meat, it’s easy to eat. Can be fried And fries in the food menu Or even used to boil soup with a variety of vegetables for the tofu, it has 8-10 grams of protein per 100 grams.
2. Soybean, one of the legumes that we like to eat Whether to be processed Make soy milk Various tofu Soy protein itself It is considered to be one of the best quality plant-based proteins as well. In which 100 grams of boiled soybeans contain 17 grams of protein.
3. Japanese edamame Japanese edamame is a bean vegetable crop. From young soybeans And it has its own unique flavor that is sweet and delicious, too: 100 grams of edamame has 10 grams of protein.
4. Peas. In addition to our popular snacks. Did you know that the properties of the peas themselves, in addition to the fiber? And good vitamins Also has many properties Whether suitable for diabetics Reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood. And blood pressure to stay in good condition The protein of green peas, per 100 grams, contains 5 grams of protein.
5. Sesame (Sesame) Both white sesame and black sesame seeds during eating vegetarian can be mixed in soy milk. Or can be mixed in food By the properties of white sesame and black sesame seeds. Can help in getting better metabolism Help strengthen the immune system of the skin Helps to nourish hair roots, etc. As for the protein of sesame, per 100 grams of protein, there is 17 grams of protein.
6. Different kinds of mushrooms That many kinds of mushrooms Whether it is straw mushroom, mushroom, golden needle mushroom, shiitake mushroom, and many different types have good properties. Whether to prevent flu Stimulate various immunity Reduce fat in the blood. Each type of mushroom has different properties. And for those who are currently in the vegetarian diet Can get the protein part Per 100 grams of mushroom contains 3-5 grams of protein.
7. Spirulina (Spirulina). Eating spirulina is. Suitable for all ages It also has health benefits for the body. Reduce fatigue symptoms Prevent anemia Lowering cholesterol levels And the risk of heart disease and spirulina itself Are relatively high in protein Therefore, it is suitable for protein intake during vegetarian meal, with 100 grams of dry spirulina per 100 grams of protein providing up to 57 grams of protein.
8. Chia seeds (Chia seeds) Chia seeds are a type of grain. Which can be put in making desserts Or blended with various smoothies Can be applied to a variety of food menus It also has health benefits. Whether in terms of heart maintenance Helps the digestive system to function better. Repair various wear parts The protein portion of the chia seeds itself per 100 grams of protein provides 17 grams of protein.
9. Agricultural protein, agricultural protein, artificial meat. Made from soybeans Provide high nutritional value To replenish nutrients during vegetarian meals To complete better, most of the agricultural protein per 100 grams of protein will be as high as 48-50 grams.
10. White meat (Seitan / Wheat gluten) White meat is another popular source of protein which is popular as a substitute for meat. For vegetarians and vegans, this white meat Will be made of grouten. Which is the protein from the wheat flour Processed Will look like eating real meat Also high in protein And also the value of food that gets iron, calcium in the right amount. We can also be used to cook food that is delicious, not allergic to meat ever As for ready-to-eat white meat protein, per 100 grams of protein, it provides 25 gramsofprotein.
We can still get protein from other sources. In order to get good nutrition In order to be in the program completely for the next good development