I recommends a recipe for soft and chewy cookies. There is refreshing flavor sour and sweet from fresh strawberries. There is still has the mellow texture of white chocolate. Do not miss to see how to do it.
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (part 1)
- 1-2 tablespoons all-purpose wheat flour (part 2)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 oz cream cheese (about 115 grams)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 5 oz white chocolate (about 140 grams)
- Granulated sugar
1. Warm the oven to 350 F (180 C)
2. Place the paper on the baking sheet.
3. Pour the lemon juice onto the coarsely chopped strawberries, set aside for 5-10 minutes, then strain and set aside.
4. Mix all purpose flour (Part 1), salt, baking powder, stir well and set aside.
5. Beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually add the eggs and vanilla extract.
6. Put the flour mixture aside. Gradually add to the ingredients in item 5. Once combined, add white chocolate. Will get the dough cookie mixture
7. Sprinkle the 2nd part of wheat flour into the strawberry. Until the flour has coated in the strawberry completely Then pour the mixture into the cookie dough.
8. Scoop the cookie dough on the tray. Spaced apart Put in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes before baking.
9. Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator Sprinkle a little sugar (Be careful not to add too much sugar as it will give a very sweet taste)
10. Bake 13-15 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
11. Leave to cool. Serve.