would recommend Hwajae or Fruit Punch, which is a cool refreshing fruit drink. Which Korean people tend to eat in the summer This recipe uses watermelon and melon. And put Gyeongdan ( dessert made from sticky rice flour ) eaten with pomegranate juice Or some of you may use honey, lemon, lemon and then refrigerate it is delicious and refreshing to another. Let’s look at the recipes and how to do it.
ingredient for 4pieces
- About 2 cups of watermelon (use a watermelon scoop to create a round ball Or cut into cubes)
- Honeydew 1-1 / 2 cups (use the melon scoop to create a round ball Or cut into cubes)
- Gyeongdong 12 – 16 children (optional) If wanting to put the method of making it below)
- 2 cups Ginger ale
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate juice or cranberry juice.
Spoon the melon and melon into a ball, pour in the ginger ale and pomegranate juice. After that, decorate with pine seeds and Kyungdong served cold.
How to make Kyungdan
- 1/2 cup sticky rice flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons hot water.
1. Mix the sticky side flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Then pour hot water into it When all the ingredients start to cool down Use your hands to knead until the dough is homogeneous.
2. Knead the dough into a 3/4 inch diameter cylinder, cut into 3/4 inch pieces, then knead into small round balls.
3. Boil water. When the water is boiling, add flour. Wait until the dough begins to float. Then scoop in cold water, pour out the water, then get the Kyungdang flour for adding watermelon punch Or can put Kyung Dan in Bingsu .