Today, would like to recommend the menu using pork belly favorite of many people to cook in a delicious Japanese style sauce. Which will make our pork belly , soft, moist, Unforgettable after bite. Add the aroma with sesame and ginger, both delicious and full of nutrient,Come to note the recipe and how to do it .
- 500 grams pork belly
- 1/2 onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 4 sliced ginger
- 14 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 spoons of Mirin
- 40 grams of sugar
- 3 tablespoons sake
- Vegetable oil 10 ml
- 300 grams of steamed rice
- 30 grams pork lard
- 3 grams chopped spring onions
1. Wash pork belly. Then knead a little salt over the whole piece.
2. Pour a little oil into the pan. Fry the pork belly and cook until golden brown, set aside.
3. Heat a 800 ml pot of water, add onions, sake, sugar, black soy sauce, mirin, Japanese spring onions, garlic, ginger and pork belly. Cover with a lid and boil on medium heat for 30 minutes.
4. Cut the pork belly into thin slices.
5. Set the pan, bring the broth from the pot And pork fat stir together Until the sauce becomes sticky.
6. Scoop the rice into the cup. Spread the pork belly over the rice. Pour the sauce that is stir fried onto pork belly. Sprinkled with chopped spring onions .