Today I would like to invite you to make pumpkin bread in a simple way, kneading the dough together with the pumpkin meat and then baking it with a simple but delicious taste. If anyone loves pumpkin, don’t miss it.
This recipe, soft bread texture chewy, chewy, smell so good and very delicious. If you can’t finish eating . It can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds (depending on the size), it will be delicious like when leaving the oven.
- 180 grams of bread flour
- 20 grams cake flour
- 20 grams of sugar
- 4 grams of salt
- skim milk powder 6 grams
- Soy milk 25 grams
- Yeast 3 grams
- 20 grams butter
- 85 grams of warm water
- A little bread flour for sprinkling
- 100 grams boiled pumpkin or steamed, finely ground without peeling
1. Sift flour, salt, milk powder, yeast, sugar together. Put the pumpkin in. Pour milk and warm water into the center. Waiting to be cheated up Then mix well No need to massage. Wait around 15 minutes for easier massage.
2. Knead the dough for about 15 minutes. The dough will be smoother. Add the butter and continue kneading until smooth, soft, not stick to the hand.
3. Apply a thin oil to the mixing tank (when removing the powder, it will be easier to remove Gluten structure is not damaged). Take the powder and cover with film. Let the dough cool in a warm place until double in size.
4. Take the flour out into 18 equal pieces.Set aside for 10 minutes. 5. Put the flour in a circle.
6. Let the dough rise in a warm place to double the flour. Sprinkle the top with a thin bread crust.
7. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and reduce to 200 degrees. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Adjust according to the stove at home.