Tom Yum Kung is one of the famous food in Thailand. This spicy soup has all the flavors, both spicy and sour that will help warm up the body very well. There are 2 types : clear soup and condensed soup. Tom Yum Kung is rich in nutrients and delicious. You can adjust the main ingredients according to preference. By changing from shrimp to chicken, pork, meat, seafood or ufabet mushrooms for vegetarians.
4 cups of water
2 sliced lemongrass
3 sliced galangal
4 kaffir lime leaves
5 cloves garlic
½ kilogram of shrimp
1 cup of ufabet mushroom
2 tomatoes, cut into thick slices
1 tablespoon tamarinds crushed
1 tablespoon of fish sauce or soy sauce
½ tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons chili paste
1 lime coriander, 2 sprigs
5 tablespoons condensed milk or coconut milk
1. Heat water in the pot , set the highest heat.
2. Add lemongrass, Galangal, Kaffir lime leaves, fish sauce, sugar and tamarind juice.
3. Allow to boil for 3-4 minutes until notice the boiling bubble.
4. Add shrimps, red onion, chili paste and straw ufabet mushroom
5. Highest heat for 10 minutes until the shrimp is well cooked.
6. Add chili, tomatoes, milk or coconut milk as decide.
7. Stir well, turn off the heat and squeeze the lime accordingly.
8. Sprinkle coriander and serve.