For the chicken :
- 5 oz of loaf ciabatta (Italian breads)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil , divined
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 chicken breasts skinless
For the dressing:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
To serve :
- 1 cup freshly grates Parmesan cheese
- 2 heads of lettuce, roughly ripped into large pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For the croutons : tear the bread into rough, toss with 3 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons olive oil ,and season well with salt and pepper. Spread out on a baking sheet and place into oven for 12- 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Set aside to cool.
- To make the dressing: In a mortar and pestle, crush the anchovy fillets, garlic and salt until a paste forms. Place the egg yolks in a bowl and slowly begin to add the oil, really slowly at first to prevent the mixture fro, splitting. Add the Anchovy paste and rest of ingredients. If mixture is still thick, loosen with a tiny bit of water, then set aside until needed.
- Once cool, place the croutons into the bowl of food processor along with the ufabet Parmesan cheese and blitz until fine, then set aside in a bowl. Place a flour in to separate bowl and season well with salt and pepper. Break the egg in to third bowl and beat with fork.
- Place the chicken breast between two sheets of parchment paper and flatten until 1/2 inch thick. Dip the flattened chicken breast first in a flour, then the egg , then the ufabet Pamesan croutons mix.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoon olive oil in a pan and cook the chicken breasts for about 5 minute each side, or until golden, crispy and cook through.
- To serve : Mix the dressing with the lettuce leaves and ufabet Pamesan and place onto a plate. Slice the chicken into thin strips and serve over salad.